Tuesday 22 January 2013

HOW CAN I GET SAVED??

This is for those who want to make Jesus the Lord of their lives. For those who want to accept Him as their saviour. For those who want their sins forgiven. Those who want to leave death and enter live. Those who don't want to deal with live problems alone. Those who want joy and peace beyond understanding. This is for those who want all their needs met.


But I've been a terrible sinner... what do I do?...can God love me??

Yep...Today is your lucky day.. because  >>>    Jesus LOVES SINNERS.. HE HATES SIN. BUT HE LOVES YOU MORE THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE.. That is exactly why he came to earth (Mark2:17) and died on the cross. He died that we may live. He died that our sins may be forgiven.


uhmm...what do I do now?? How can I make Jesus the Lord of my live??

In John chapter 3, Jesus said we must be born again to be saved.
Being born again involves accepting Jesus as your saviour, repenting from your old ways, dedicating the rest of your life to obeying God and loving him with all your heart.
Nobody can do this by himself, but when you accept Jesus, God will help you in your christian life.(Mark 10:27).

Pray this prayer with me if you want to accept Jesus as your God and your saviour:

Dear Jesus, I acknowledge that I am a sinner, I want to change from my old ways. I believe that you are God. I believe that you died and rose from the grave that I might be saved . This day Lord, I want you to become the Lord of my life. Come into my heart, give me a new spirit, be my God. Thank you Lord for your mercy, Thank you for salvation. As from this day, my life will bring glory to your kingdom.  In the name of Jesus. Amen.

According to Romans 10:9  you are saved. Welcome to the kingdom of God. This is the best decision you have ever made.
Attend a good bible based church, read your bible, pray regularly.
Now that you a born again, you will experience God like never before.
 As a baby needs food to grow, so do Christians need the bible and prayers to grow. God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment